Thursday, September 15, 2022
Cost: $45 per Person (includes both Dinner and Seminar)
Be sure to register prior to September 9, 2022 to ensure you receive all training materials and manuals.
Rated T – Techs and SM – Service Managers
Topic 1: Volkswagen/Audi Diagnostics
Craig Shippy, DiagNation
Craig will lead a VW/Audi training course covering – ODIS, coding/programming and diagnostic strategies, along with a ton of useful tips and tricks to get those pesky VAG vehicles out the door efficiently! Craig will address when coding is required. He will also discuss a benefit that DiagNation offers to MAACA members: the DiagNation Technical Hotline. Many ACA members already use the DiagNation benefits and have attended Craig’s class. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Topic 2: Legislation Updates
- Emissions Update: Pennsylvania HR 190
- Safety Inspections
- Right to Equitable and Professional Auto Industry Repair Act: US House Bill HR 6570
Make plans to join us on Thursday, September 15, 2022 at the Irish Rover Station House, located at 1033 S Bellevue Ave. in Langhorne, PA. Seating is limited, so please be sure to send in your registration early to guarantee your seat!
- You must RSVP before Friday, September 9, 2022
- Please send check marked for Chapter 5 meeting payable to:
1513 N Broad St., Suite B, Landsdale, PA 19446
- Call 267-379-5069 with any questions
- Register via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and then send your check.
For more information about Mid-Atlantic Auto Care Alliance, visit us online at https://midatlanticaca.org/
Members working together to help grow your business and promote professionalism