Saturday, November 11, 2023: 9:00am - 11:45am
Troubleshooting electrical faults is the arch enemy of most technicians. But it need not be. This class will take away the mystery and provide the skills and knowledge needed to efficiently and accurately identify the cause of an electrical problem. Technicians who attend will learn:
- How to "read" a wiring diagram and not just connect the dots
- The 5 ways a circuit can fail
- The ONE testing technique a technician must master
- What voltage, current, and resistance REALLY mean!
- What to test BEFORE you replace an ECU
- Score of DVOM - when to pull out the big guns
- And more!