Code of Ethics
The owners and managers of automotive service businesses that belong to the MAACA Mid-Atlantic Auto Care Alliance agree to adhere to a Code of Ethics. MAACA’s Code of Ethics is the automotive service industry’s standard for professional business practices.
Code of Ethics
- EDUCATION: We promise to educate our customers by explaining testing and analysis, repair options, as well as features and benefits of services.
- TRANSPARENCY: We will explain which repairs and services are required now, which can be performed for at a later date, and which are maintenance services.
- DOCUMENTATION: We promise to provide an estimate of work and obtain authorization prior to work being conducted.
- CARE: We promise to take the highest possible care for a customer’s vehicle while it is at our facility.
- INTEGRITY: We promise to adhere to the highest standards of service and repair in servicing our customer’s vehicles.
- SATISFACTION: We promise to promptly address customer concerns and offer resolutions.
- PROFESSIONALISM: We promise to uphold the professional standards of conduct in our industry in order to raise consumer confidence.
- TRAINING: We promise to keep up with current industry technology and trends by increasing our knowledge and skills through continuing education.
- SAFETY: We promise to provide a safe work environment for our employees.
- ADVOCACY: We promise to work with other repair facilities, industry partners, and professionals to provide a voice for our industry and for the safety of our customers.