Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Cost: $60 per Person
Topic: Driving Down the Funnel
Presented by Josh Weaver
Driving down the funnel is a class for entry level technicians starting out doing drivability work, as well as season veterans of the industry. We will discuss how important test drives are for collecting all the data before you are back in the bay and how to interpret which funnel to go down. Mass airflow sensors and calculated volume metric efficiency will be discussed to determine route cause of the drivability issue, and which funnel to be going down.
We will also have information on ACA member benefits and updates on industry Legislation, including:
- H.R. 6570 – Right to Equitable and Professioal Auto Industry Repair Act
- PA HR190 – That the House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania urge the Congress of the United States and the United States Environmental Protection Agency to take action and end regulations relating to vehicle emissions testing.
- SB777 – Bill is currently in the House of Representatives and calls for emission inspection exemptions after 5 years
- SB965 and HB2398 – Safety Inspection of highly automated vehicles
Be sure to attend the Easton meeting at Williams Family Restaurant in Easton, PA on September 20, 2022. Seating is limited, so be sure to send in your check early to guarantee your seat!
- You must RSVP before Friday, September 16, 2022
- Please send checked marked for Easton MAACA meeting payable to:
1513 N Broad St. Suite B, Lansdale, PA 19446
- Call 267-379-5069 with any questions
- Register via email at: email@example.com and then send your check.
For more information about Mid-Atlantic Auto Care Alliance, visit us online at https://midatlanticaca.org/
Members working together to help grow your business and promote professionalism